Thursday 10 November 2011

As when I walked alone

Another poetry i guess,inspired by the travel that i took alone
Along the journey, i saw random people life it feels like watching the drama itself
Where each person seems to have their own theme of  life and they are the main roles of the drama

As I walked alone
I hear the music on my mp3 player
I saw a girl with one hand
The poor child isolated by her friends
Even if it just worn out teddy bears
She does not complaint and continue to play

I meet rain again
On this lonely walk
I saw that grandma again
With an injured leg she keeps on walk


The soft breeze touch my shoulder
I turn my face and smile
I saw a pair of  blind couple together
With an unseens smile
They fill each other with love and laughter

Behind the alley streets
I meet a beautiful lady with a red lips
She give me a glare
yet a customer warming kiss
I wonder how far it takes to be that fake?
How hurt it must be to be that pathetics?


I walked in the crowded noises
Everyone takes their steps seperates
I guess there no reason for us to reveal our loneliness
As to me it looks like we share the same despair


I wished there a magic guitar
That play a song of  happiness
To each of us fighting in our own war
Killing our tears and sadness


-Hana-In bus-
p/s : next time i travel im going to buy that headphones and nikon!!! >.< and the images are not mine >.< It was old image in my pc that i recycle hehehe sorry i cant remember the source of the pics T___T  ^^ YUI u rawks!

No comments: